The Guiding Lights of My Life: My Favorite Teachers
A teacher plays a vital role in every person’s life. A teacher is the one who opens the windows of our mind with knowledge and awareness and shows us the right path toward a bright future.
In my whole career, my most favorite teacher is Maulana Nafees Abdul Rab Nadvi, a distinguished teacher at Darul Uloom Farooqia, Kakori, Lucknow.
![]() |
| Maulana Nafees Abdur Rab Nadvi |
He is a scholar with mastery over several subjects, especially English and Arabic. His personality reflects sincerity, dedication, and determination.
He has helped me greatly in learning both Arabic and English, supporting me in developing my abilities to write, read, and understand.
When I first joined the madrasa Darul Uloom Farooqia, I knew nothing of English.But today, only because of him and his book, I am now able to lift my pen and write something or open my mouth and utter sentences.
Most often, he would say, “Quality is everything.”
Indeed, talent and competence are everything. He made us realize the importance of skill, capacity, and preparedness, especially in recent times.
He truly changed my way of thinking and gave my life a new direction. He didn’t just teach me from books but taught me the art of recognizing myself, chasing my dreams, and trusting in my own abilities. He helped me to awaken my hidden talents and capabilities. Whenever I faced disappointment and discouragement, he inspired hope in me. When I stumbled, he held my hand, and when I was confused, he guided me onto the right path. Whatever I am today is because of him.
By God! He never refused to give his time outside the classroom to check articles, teach, or help in any way. Whenever he advised the students collectively, I felt as though he were addressing me alone, expressing the inner thoughts of my heart and soul. His kind words and valuable advice I can never forget. I will always remain grateful and indebted to him for as long as I live.I pray that Allah grants him a long life and rewards him with the best of rewards.
Here, I would also like to mention another teacher, Maulana Yusuf Sahab Nadvi—a personality with a soft heart and a calm mind.
![]() |
| Maulana Yusuf .S.B. Nadvi |
Indeed, God has endowed him with gentleness and kindness in his nature and with balance and harmony in his thoughts. These are the qualities that truly distinguish him from others. I swear by God, in the course of three years, I never saw him get angry with any student.It is my great pleasure that I had the opportunity to study Tafseer, Fiqh, and English under his guidance.
It is impossible to fully describe the favors and support of my teachers in words. They ignited in my heart a spark of faith and confidence that will continue to guide me throughout my life. Someone has rightly said that a good teacher is the one who enlightens lives, and by God’s grace, I found that bright lamp in my life.
https://knowledge193719.blogspot.com/2025/10/father-of-nation-mahatma-gandhi.html
✍️Md Humaidullah


Mashallah bro keep on writing
ReplyDeleteMind blowing article
ReplyDeleteMashallah
ReplyDeleteVery good
ReplyDelete